Search This Blog

Monday, December 24, 2012

Ready, Willing, and Able Affirmations

~ I am ready, willing, and able to learn to be a bit more clearly aware of the nature of the goal I want to achieve now.
~ I am ready, willing, and able to learn to be aware of the person with whom I desire to associate now.
~ I am ready, willing, and able to learn to implement the steps of my plan in well considered order here.
~ I am willing to nave my plan well in mind today.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to be very clear about to what my 'this,' 'that,' and 'it' refer now.
~ I am ready, willing, and able to learn to explore an interest of mine anew now.
~ I am ready, willing, and able to learn to treat a personal relationship of mine with more care now.
~ I am ready, willing, and able to learn to see a happening as it is now.
~ I am ready, willing, and able to learn to have my top goal clearly in mind here and now.
~ I choose to dwell in good cheer right here.
~ I choose to consider the structure of of my environment right here.
~ I am ready to learn to look at my environment in parts here.
~ I plan to believe that I am worth listening to right now.
~ I choose to know that my emotions are right, right now.
~ I give myself great days here and now. 
~ I am glad today that I give myself great days.
~ I work for myself this day.

1 comment:

  1. I think the admin of this site is truly working hard for his web site, since
    here every information is quality based material.
    Here is my site get rid of pimple scars

    ReplyDelete