Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Affirmations

~ I am ready willing and able to learn to know what it means build up my inner spirit now.
~I am ready, willing and able to learn to take better care of my body now.
~ I propose to identify here a lesson I have learned.
~ I intend to be aware that cash is probably the most useful way to store this wealth now.
~ I seek to appreciate myself this season.
~ I expect to be on a more satisfying life track this season.
~ I am ready to learn to be clearer about the nature of 'life track' here.
~ I am ready to learn to be more aware. of that which I find satisfying here.
~ I am will to be more aware of the source of awareness today.
~ I am ready, willing and able to learn to approve of myself appropriately now.
~ I am willing to be clearer about how I appraise my willingness today.
~ I am ready, willing, and able to see a good future for myself this week.
~ I am willing to be more aware of how I judge my readiness today.
~ I am ready to learn to be clearer about how I see a good future here.
~ I am in a good place right here and right now.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to know the nature of 'appropriate approval' here.
~ I am ready, willing, and able to learn to congratulate myself on positive change here.
~ I am willing to congratulate myself for taking care of business today.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to continue to avoid unpleasant noise this season.
~ I call my interpretation of the occurrence of a specific emotion a feeling here.
~ I am beginning to better understand my feelings this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment