Search This Blog

Thursday, February 9, 2012

A Few Affirmations.

~ I am ready, willing, and able to learn to give myself a better chance to have fun walking now.
~ I am ready, willing and able to learn to put a bit more love into my life here.
~ I am ready, willing, and able to learn to make the love in my life visible here.
~ I am grateful to be feeling this well right here and right now.
~ I seek to know what it means to take action appropriate to my good health this year.
~ I seek to be aware of the reward this year.
~ I am ready, willing, and able to learn to join with others in a common task right here.
~ I am ready, willing, and able to to know what it means to bring forth the goods and services needed for an attractive existence here. 
~ I am ready, willing, and able to learn to know the meaning of self-actualization here and now.
~ I propose to create love where I am here and now.
~ I am ready, willing, and able to learn what it means to engage in new learning here and now.
~ I am ready, willing, and able to learn to avoid rigidity here and now.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to be with those of wide vision here and now.
~ I am ready, willing, and able to learn to engage in a learning dialogue here and now.
~ I am ready, willing, and able to learn to engage in planned experimentation  here and now.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to be open to learning in all parts of my life here and now.
~ I choose to be aware that mystery is resolved with experience this month.
~ I am ready, willing, and able to learn to see that my action enhances my life this year.

















No comments:

Post a Comment