Search This Blog

Monday, November 28, 2011

Affirmations

~ I propose to fill a need of mine more promptly here and now.
~ I am ready to learn to identify a need of mine here.
~ I propose to benefit right here and right now.
~ I am ready to learn to better know what it means to find without seeking here.
~ I am ready to learn to clarify an intention of mine here.
~ I am ready to learn to identify an intention of mine here.
~ I seek to be happy here.
~ I am ready, willing, and able to learn to enjoy satisfying self-expression now.
~ I am ready to learn to help another here.
~ I am ready, willing, and able to learn to find greater wealth now.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to welcome an excellent solution now.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to see more wealth in my life now.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to give myself the joy of being around a good person now.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to have well in mind what I mean by 'keeping tabs on myself' now.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to be clear about how I am now.
~ I am ready, willing, and able  to learn to be more clearly aware of the importance of looking into the nature of a feeling of mine here.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to be more clearly aware of feeling good here.
~ I am ready, willing, and able to learn to feel energized and blissful a bit more often this month.
~ I am ready, willing, and able to learn to better know what constitutes a major event for me now.
~ I am ready, willing, and able, to learn to know why it is important for me to know what constitutes a major event for me this minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment