Search This Blog

Monday, October 31, 2011

Wake Up Affirmations

~ I am ready to learn to sleep well today.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to give myself abundant sleep here.
~ I am ready, willing, and able to get plenty of relaxation now.
~ I propose to be relaxed here and now.
~ I intend to know what is going on with me right here and right now.
~ I seek to know what is going on around me this year.
~ I choose to know how I benefit by being awake enough this season.
~ I plan to be conscious of what I am doing this month.
~ I expect to know what is happening this week.
~ I am ready to practice being aware of why I am doing this.
~ I am ready and willing to practice being a bit more aware that this world is diverse and changing this day.
~ I am ready, willing, and able to practice knowing what it means to be more in touch with that which I am doing this hour.
~ I am ready to be more aware of the likely consequences this minute.
~ I am ready and willing to be more aware of how what I am doing is effecting me and you this second.
~ I am ready, willing, and able to be more aware of how I create difficulties for myself this moment.
~ I know that the more awake I am to the reality of the situation the more power I have to alter it this instant.
~ I give myself a bit more time to think it over today.
~ I consider why I said that here.
~ I give more consideration to why I did that now.
~ I give myself another instant of awareness here and now
~ I am right here right now.
~ I am ready to learn to give myself another instant of self-awareness today.
~ I am ready to learn to give myself a chance to appropriately change an approach, an attitude, or a direction of mime right here and right now.
~ I am ready to learn to give myself and edge at this decision point this year.
~ I am ready to learn to stop this kind of thought, talk, or doing this season.
~ I do less and less until all is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment