Search This Blog

Sunday, September 4, 2011

This Blog Has Viewers!

I don't know anyone who knows how to describe this blog. One friend asked me why people read it. I answered that I didn't know. I added that I didn't know, exactly, why I wrote it.


We average only about 1500 readers a month, but it seems a large portion of them keep coming back. Most of them are from the U.S., but there is a high quality bunch from Canada.


More than half of our repeat readers come from outside of the U.S. I am surprised and grateful. I can only guess at the number of actual return readers. 


I guess that the following countries have had recent return viewers*. I thank the return viewers from the following countries today:
Denmark
Germany
Malaysia
Russia
Netherlands
France
Argentina
Poland
China
U.K.


Now China and the United Kingdom may have only one or two recent return readers, but I love that they keep coming back.


I welcome all my readers!


* I tend to say 'viewers' rather than 'readers' because I am not sure who can read. I'd feel more certain that they were readers if they took time to leave a word of comment.


You can check to see if there are already some comments by clicking on 'comments' just below.



No comments:

Post a Comment