Search This Blog

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Gratitude Affirmations


  1. I propose to avoid debt right here and right now.
  2. I am willing to admit that I may carefully use a mortgage to buy a house today.
  3. I am ready, willing, and able to learn to avoid debt of all other kinds.
  4. I am ready to learn to let more good wealth into my life here.
  5. I am ready to learn to better know what it means to see that my true nature is an aspect of the best within me here.
  6. I am ready, willing, and able to learn to tap a source of refreshing clarity and energy here.
  7. 7. I am ready and willing to learn to live well in my home this year.
  8. I am ready to learn to better use my life here.
  9. I am ready, willing, and able to learn to be aware that I am in my home this season.
  10. I am ready and willing to learn to appropriately show my gratitude for the friends I have here.
  11. I am ready, willing, and able to learn to be grateful that I have an adequate income this week.
  12. I am ready and willing to learn to be grateful for the beautiful prospects I have here.
  13. I am ready, willing, and able to learn to be grateful for a good idea of mine this year.
  14. I am ready and willing to learn to be grateful for this excellent way of beginning my life anew now.
  15. I am ready and willing to learn to have some help to make a good life plan here.
  16. I am ready and willing to learn to be aware of a gift I give here.
  17. I am ready and will to know that I give freedom and respect here.

No comments:

Post a Comment