Search This Blog

Monday, August 15, 2011

Say It Again

If it is true say it again. If it is not true for you, write it again so that it is.
  1. I am ready to learn to consider the source for this feeling here.
  2. I am ready to learn to consider the motive for this thought here.
  3. I am ready to learn to clarify my thoughts and feelings about my doings here.
  4. I am ready to learn to be clearer about how I keep tabs on myself here.
  5. I propose to express myself more clearly this week.
  6. I am ready, willing, and able to better know what it means to more nearly approach the best within me this day.
  7. I am willing to reconsider the nature of the best within me today.
  8. I am ready and willing to learn to consider the nature of the best within me here and now.
  9. I am ready, willing, and able to learn to become more aware of what happened to me then.
  10. I am ready to learn to think energy, agility, strength, and wit today.
  11. Wisdom moves in humility today.
  12. I am ready and willing to learn to engage in breath practice here and now.
  13. I am ready to learn to better know the parameters of my ignorance today.
  14. I am ready and willing to learn to attend to breathing here and now..
  15. I am ready and willing to better understand the importance of the present tense today.
  16. I propose to be a bit more aware of that which seems true here and now.
  17. I propose to check the honesty of my act here and now.
  18. I am ready and willing to learn to smile and enjoy a bit more here and now.
  19. I propose to better know the nature of an honest act here and now.

No comments:

Post a Comment