Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Affirmations

~ I am ready and willing to learn to be sound and balanced here.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to be well pleased to observe, experience, and learn here.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to have my intent and purpose clearly in mind here..
~ I am ready and willing to learn to reconsider my plan and design here.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to let myself be a bit happier here.
~ I am ready, willing, and able to learn to be promptly aware of good that occurs here.
~ I am ready, willing, and able to learn to be promptly aware of a wrong now.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to act promptly on a good now.
~ I am in the drivers seat here.
~ I don't have to be in the drivers seat this season.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to steer in the direction of my own best interest here.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to decide how to play the cards here.
~ I am willing to aim to achieve the most appropriate result today.
~ I am ready and willing to be grateful for the intelligence of my outlook here.
~ I am ready to learn to better consider the nature of of an intelligent outlook here.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to be grateful for my energy now.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to be watchful and alert in my meditation here.
~ I am ready and willing to see how I am righting myself right here and right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment