Search This Blog

Monday, June 6, 2011

Tonapah

I DON'T have my glasses on, so cannot see what I am doing.
ITS A BEAUTIFUL DAY TODAY. It's CLOUDY BUT THE TEMPERATURE IS PERFECT AND THE AIR IS CLEAR.

Drove through nearly 299 mils of smog to get here! I passed through, tears anger, and grief in the process.
I also passed a 29 dollar room and a 50 dollar room before taking this 90 $ + room.
Still it is a great joy to be breathing relatively pure air.

Tonapah, has many memories for me. The sharpest being the tearing off of my left eyelid and knocking my of my left eye ball to the ground. I saved it. At the same time a rock pushed through the protective covering of my belly. That was in about 1980 when I was already old enough to know better.

I'll head to Hawthorn to see if there are any biological or chemical weapons there.

No comments:

Post a Comment