Search This Blog

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Affirmations Here

~ I am ready and willing to learn to act more gently and generously with myself here.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to act more gently and generously with another here.
~ I continue to affirm goodness and reality in my life here.
~ I am ready and willing to better nurture goodness and reality in my life here.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to more clearly see the value of this personal relationship here.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to enjoy ongoing healing here.
~ My clarity about the details helps me to move forward more effectively here.
~ I am grateful for my growing consciousness here.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to bring another motive to consciousness here.
~ I am ready and willing to learn an excellent habit here.
~ I am ready and willing to practice a good habit this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment