Search This Blog

Saturday, May 28, 2011

The Smallest Improvement

~ I am the creator of my own life conditions today.
~ I tell myself the truth today.
~ I meditate upon the matter at hand here.
~ I propose to consider the nature of a persistent problem of mine here and now.
~ I am ready to learn to be fit and trim here.
~ I am ready to learn to improve the condition of my body here.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to describe a satisfying way of using this talent here.
~ I intend to come to a fuller understanding of the law of cause and effect right now.
~ I am ready, willing, and able to better see cause and effect working in my life here and now.
~ I am ready to learn that I am unable to impart my own highest understanding today.
~ I don't feel hurried to finish today.
~ I am willing to tell something of that which I know of the law today.
~ I am ready to learn to begin promptly today.
~ I am ready to learn to be a bit more alert toady.
~ I propose to learn to express myself more clearly this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment