Search This Blog

Monday, December 13, 2010

A Review of Affirmations From Two Decades Ago

~ I trust my better self today.
~ I use the energy around me to live better today. I use the energy around me to live better here.
~ I am ready to learn to go directly to my goal today. I am ready and willing to learn to go directly to my goal here. I am ready, willing, and able to learn to go directly to my goal now. I propose to go directly to my goal here and now. I intend to go directly to my goal right here and right now. I seek to go directly to my goal this year.
~ My thoughts and plans for real self betterment are growing clear today. My thoughts and plans for real self betterment are growing clear here.
~ I do that which is important to me today. I do that which is important to me here.
~ I do what I love to do today. I do what I love to do here. 
~ I am ready and willing to learn to use my best judgement today.

No comments:

Post a Comment