Search This Blog

Friday, September 17, 2010

Affirmations Can Evolve

~ I can practice awareness of inferences today.
~ I aim to prosper this year.
~ I am ready to learn to be healthy and virtuous for the fun of it today.
~ I can feel less concern about reality and unreality here.
~ I can step aside from thinking here.
~ I can be pleased by a beer knowledge of my emotions and feelings here.
~ I make my evolving affirmations an important part of an ongoing personal inventory today.
~ I am willing to know what you and I mean as we speak today.
~ I am will to answer the questions I asked to begin with today.
~ I am ready to learn to make a plan to correct a wrong of mine here.
~I aim to be pleased to know a motive of mine here.
~ I can remember that introspection is a good first step toward positive transformation today.
~ I remember that I don't have to do anything today.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Richard,
    Are you up for company maybe Tues or Wed till Fri or Sat of this week?

    Email me at GALautt07@gmail.com and let me know!

    Love,
    loria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, call me at 974-9004.
    you can email me at richardsheehan@rocketmail.com
    I don't have your email address.
    Remember that my present place is smaller thn the one you know.

    Love,
    R

    ReplyDelete