Search This Blog

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Equality

Equality: what good is it? I intend to make a few of my forthcoming posts about equality. These posts will deal with cultural equality, social equality, and political equality, but mostly with economic equality. I'll deal mostly with economic equality  because it seems to be an equality more easily seen than others.
I seem to be coming to see good in economic equality more clearly these days and I intend to make some effort to describe to you what it is that I am seeing.
I hope you will be kind enough to comment on the content of what I am saying. I hope also that you will forgive my spelling errors and my other many other errors as I try to put my thoughts down here.
In future posts my use of the term equality will most often refer most directly to economic equality.
Oh, by the way, I don't see equality as a reality, a goal, or a thing of any kind. I see it as a kind of arrow pointing a way. That is, I see equality as a direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment