Search This Blog

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Now Affirmations

~ I seek to identify a wrong of mine this week.
~ I am ready, willing, and able to learn to take better care of myself now.
~ I am ready and willing to begin activity now which is likely to lead to a great tomorrow.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to find something easy to do now to make a pleasanter day for someone close to me.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to enquire a bit more deeply now.
~ I do not have to inquire at all now. 
~ I am ready and willing to learn to be aware of enjoying that which I am doing now.
~ I am ready, willing and able to learn to express myself more fully here.
~ I am ready and will to learn to welcome another's expression of values now.
~ I am ready, willing, and able to learn to have the courage to question now. 
~ I expect to behave habitually in my best interest this season.
~ I am ready, willing, and able to earnestly apply myself to remedying a defect in my character this season.
~ I propose to protect myself by thinking the situation through well this day.
~ I find more happiness here and now in progress than I do in perfection.
~ I propose to plan an amend well here and now.
~ I propose to stop to think it over this month.
~ I propose to think this situation through this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment