Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Meditate, Use, Enjoy, Benefit

~ I am ready, willing, and able to learn to decide to do it here and now.
~ I plan to make it happen now.
~ I am ready, willing, and able to learn to remember that I do not control the results here and now.
~ I am ready, willing, and able to learn to benefit a bit more from my understanding of probabilities here and now.
~ I propose to know that I shall walk a bit more today.
~ I propose to learn to arrange to be more physically active this day.
~I intend right now to take what I want in a moral way.
~ Intend to take that which I want right here.
~ I am ready and will to learn to serve well now.
~ I am ready,  willing, and able to learn to clarify a desire of mine of mine here and now. 
~ I intend to indetify my problem with care right here. 
~ I propose to to describe my situation with care now. .
~ I intend to be more aware of my behavior now.
~ I intend to benefit a bit more from my knowledge of the probabilities right now.
~ I intend to enjoy my environment right now.
~ I am ready, willing, and able to learn to use a resource of mine to better effect here and now.
~ I intend to meditate 'without seed' right now. 
~

No comments:

Post a Comment