Search This Blog

Friday, September 14, 2012

Compassion Affirmations

~ I am ready to learn to act with compassion here.
~ I am ready to learn to  know here that suffering cones to an end.
~ I am ready to learn to believe that by following compassion here I find justice for my neighbor.
~ I am ready to learn to believe that by following compassion here I find life for myself.
~ I am ready to learn to believe that by following compassion now I bring glory to all.
~ I am ready to learn to know that acting with compassion promotes justice here.
~ I am ready to learn to know that compassion is just to the extent that it gives to each person what is his or hers here.
~ I am ready to learn to marvel at the beauty of configuration here.
~ I am ready to learn to praise the beautiful providence here.
~ I am ready to lean to move continually toward peace here.
~ I am ready to learn to believe that to practice compassion is to co-operate with reality today.
~ I am ready to learn to remain in love here.
~ I am ready to learn to smile here and now.
~I am ready to learn to know that one creature sustains another right here.
~ I am ready to learn to know that one creature enriches another right now.
~ I am ready to learn right here and right now that creatures are interdependent.
~ I am ready to learn to live among things this year, but not in things.

No comments:

Post a Comment