Search This Blog

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Affirmations: Values, Purpose, Etc.

~ I am read and willing to help clarify common social values now.
~ I am ready and willing ti help clarify common understanding of values now.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to discover a way to have satisfying dialogue online now.
~ I am ready , willing, and able to learn to give myself a better opportunity to converse with an interesting person here and now.
~ I am ready, willing, and able to learn to bring an excellent person into my life now.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to better know what it means to honor geography now.
~ I intend to benefit by being cleared about the purpose of this activity now.
~ I am ready, willing, and able to learn to be clear about the purpose of this activity here and now.
~ I am ready and willing  to learn to meet an excellent neighbor now.
~ I intend to practice being a bit more pleasant with associates this month.
~I am ready and willing to learn to take the time to consider the origin of an assumption of mine now..
~ I am ready and willing to learn to find something easy to do now to make a pleasant day for one close to me.
~ I intend to use my freedom as well as I can in this situation right here.
~ I propose to acknowledge that I enjoy contributing my learning to the well-being of others here.
~ I Choose to have fun easily this day.
~ I plan to more effectively organize my doings this month.
~ I intend to give more attention to organizing my work right here.


No comments:

Post a Comment