Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Writing Affirmations

~ I am ready, willing, and able to learn to know that my writing can be original and thoughtful here.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to be aware than I can write interestingly today.
~ I am pleased to write a meaningful affirmation in a complete sentence here and now.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to use my vocabulary to the clear benefit of another here.
~ I am ready, willing, and able to learn to benefit a bit more from my writing now.
~ I am ready, willing, and able to learn to benefit a bit more from interpreting written material now.
~ I am ready, willing, and able to learn to benefit a bit more by more clearly interpreting the data for another now.
~ I am ready, willing, and able to learn to better attend to the punctuation of my writing now.
~ I am ready willing and able to learn to work to improve the quality and effectiveness of my punctuation here and now.
~ I am grateful here and now that I have improved my spelling.
~ I am ready, willing, and able to learn to be more aware of what a reader expects my topic to be now.

No comments:

Post a Comment