Search This Blog

Friday, June 15, 2012

Goal Affirmations

~ I propose to better adapt my method to my goal right here and right now.
~ I am ready to learn to know that my method and my goal depend upon my awareness here.
~ I propose to use this notebook for developing and clarifying a goal of mine this month.
~ I propose to see a learning goal right here and right now.
~ I expect to practice moving more directly to a goal of mine this week.
~ I seek to practice achieving a goal of mine this minute.
~ I am becoming more aware of a goal of mine this month.
~ I am ready, willing, and able to practice writing out a useful goal for myself this minute.
~ I seek to set a useful goal this day.
~ I seek to re-frame my goal this season.
~ I propose to practice goal oriented discussion right here and right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment