Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Alive Affirmations

~ I am ready to learn to live a life worthy of me here.
~ I propose to practice taking full responsibility for my life this day.
~ I intend right here and right now to live where I am proud to be.
~ I plan to live a bit more joyously this month.
~ I intend to act this season to give myself a better life.
~ I am grateful for my life today.
~ I seek to have well in mind the nature of a good life for me this year.
~ There is abundant life and healing within me and around me right now.
~ Hallelujah, I'm alive!
~ I propose to live an happy life right here and right now.
~ I seek to make better use of my life this week.
~ I seek to enjoy my life this season.
~ I propose to change for the better the way I am living now.
~ I propose this day to make changes in my life for the better.
~ I act this month to give myself a better life.
~ I seek today to be where I am proud to be.
~ I have enough life within me to improve my affirmations.
~ I am grateful to be alive.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment