Search This Blog

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Affirmations: I Am

~ I am ready and willing to learn to let good come to me right here and right now.
~ I am ready and willing to progress to better understanding here.
~ I am ready to learn to know what it means to discover a greater sense of self here.
~ I am ready to learn to better know what it means to discover a greater sens of myself here.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to be free to better my position here.
~ I am ready to learn to know what I am doing here.
~ I am becoming more aware of what I am doing this year.
~ I am ready, willing, and able to learn to benefit by expressing this idea a bit better now.
~ I am ready, willing and able to learn to benefit by running the whole show in a healthier way now.
~ I propose to identify the nature of a problem of mine here.
~ I am ready to learn to situate the heart or focus of my topic early in my writing here.
~ I am ready to learn to better deploy my resources in support of my good health here.
~ I am ready to learn to better attend to the punctuation of my writing here.
` I am ready and will to learn to carefully consider what "it" is here.
~ Having a great deal of money is good for me here and now.
~ I am comfortable having a great deal of money now.
~I am ready and willing to learn to demonstrate better organization in my writing now.

No comments:

Post a Comment