Search This Blog

Sunday, March 4, 2012

3-4-12 Affirmations

~ I seek to be aware of how an affirmation is like a prayer this season.
~ I seek to have a better portable voice recorder this month.
~ I propose to know that an affirmation is a prayer now.
~ I am ready, willing, and able to learn to have a voice recorder which works well now.
~ I propose to be aware that a written goal is an affirmation here and now.
~ Amlodipino is generic for Norvasc here.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to 'keep it simple' here.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to enjoy the pleasant growth of my self here.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to believe that the environment in which I can flourish is available to me here.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to be more keenly aware of that which I feel intensely about here.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to act promptly enough on my passion here.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to take action promptly here.
~ I am ready and willing to lean to benefit a bit more by knowing that I direct my own life here.
~ I am ready and willing to learn from the effective action I take here.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to be alert to identifying a person who might be very interested in helping me to carry out my mission here.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to start a dialogue practice group today.
~I am ready and willing to learn to start a Magic Table group here.

No comments:

Post a Comment