Search This Blog

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Content Affirmations

~ I am ready to learn to identify important workers in my field of interest here.
~ I am ready to learn to give information about how the society is organized today.
~ I am ready to learn to identify, name, and locate in time and space the culture of interest here.
~ I am ready to learn to describe the environment they occupy today.
~ I am ready to learn to adequately describe the culture of interest here.
~ I am ready to learn to tell a bit about their diet today.
~ I am ready to learn to write out a bit of the nature of my interest in the culture now.
~ I am ready to learn to mention some of their distinguishing artifacts today.
~ I am ready to learn to briefly tell today what attracted me to the topic.
~ I am ready to learn to consider their interactions and contacts today.
~ I am ready to learn to briefly consider their spiritual, intellectual, and artistic values today.
~ I am ready to learn to briefly treat their  defining traits today.
~ I am ready to tell right here and right now what about the topic held my interest.
~ I am ready to learn to quote important workers in the field today.
~ I am ready to learn to say this year from where and from whom I have obtained my facts and dates.
~ I am ready to learn to accentuate the main facts today.
~ I am willing to devise a useful conclusion today.
~ I am ready to learn this season to give some of the earliest history of the topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment