Search This Blog

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Play Affirmations

~ I am ready and willing to learn to be responsible for enough play in my life now.
~ I am ready, willing, and able to learn to have the result I expect from my act well in mind here and now.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to check my expectations for reasonableness now.
~ I am ready, willing, and able to learn to enjoy those with whom I am now.
~ I am ready, wiling, and able to know what it means to feel close to the wounds of the world here and now.
~ I value honesty and freedom here and now.
~ I am ready and willing to let a literate traveler into my life now.
~ I am ready to learn to see play as movement for recreation today.
~ I am willing to see play as fun today.
~ I am ready to learn to see play as dancing for joy today.
~ I am ready and will to learn to let a lover of reality into my life now.
~ I can choose my playmate now.
~ I am ready, willing and able to learn to improve a skill of mine now.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to play teacher now.
~ I am ready to learn to acknowledge here that I did not play enough on my recent trip to Uruguay and Ecuador.
~ I am ready willing, and able to learn to better cooperate with the the all now.
~ I intend to describe my desire more realistically this year.
~ I propose to recognize my happiness here and now.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to consider the implications of this goal now.




No comments:

Post a Comment