Search This Blog

Friday, January 13, 2012

Give Now

~ I plan to be very honest with myself here and now.
~ I am ready, willing, and able to learn to know that I give enthusiasm and critical analysis here and now. (in an old man kind of way)
~ I am ready, willing, and able to learn to know that I give attention and good humor here and now.
~ I am ready, willing, and able to know that I give cheerfulness and help in new and novel situations here and now.
~ I am ready, willing and able to learn to know that I give good work and wonder here and now.
~ I am ready, willing, and able to do less and less because less and less need be done here and now.
I am ready, willing, and able to learn to know today that I have given space and time for another to feel free, safe, and comfortable.
~ I am ready, willing, and able to learn to know here that I have given the gift of insight and romance.

No comments:

Post a Comment