Search This Blog

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Affirmations Reviewed

~ I seek to base more of my actions and decisions on rational thinking here.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to make the decisions that shape my life through logic and common sense here.
~ I expect to make the decisions that shape my life through logic and common sense here.
~ I am ready and will to learn to find pleasure and pride in my current activities now.
~ I can do that which needs to be done here.
~ I look forward great income and pleasant times here.
~ I am ready to learn to allow another to know me just as I am here.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to admit now that I do things well because I am that kind of person.
~ I expect to share my pride in that which I am accomplishing here and now.
~ I enjoy being the unique person that I am right now.
~ I enjoy being me here and now.
~ I expect to to enjoy being alive right here and right now.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to look good here.


Can you write a better affirmation more appropriate to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment