Search This Blog

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Still Affirming

~ I choose to be very honest with myself now.
~ I am grateful right here and right now to have no debts.
~ I am ready, willing, and able to learn to avoid ingesting wheat or wheat products this week.
~ I am willing to teach a willing student here.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to attend to an inner awareness now.
~ I am ready,willing, and able to learn to attend to a powerful hunch now.
~ I am ready, willing, and able to practice succeeding now.
~ I am ready to learn to keep my word to myself here.
~ I am able to succeed now.
~ I am willing to clearly define my intention here.
~ I propose to see the way now.
~ I propose to follow the beautiful way now.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to see the beauty around me now.
~ I have a right to define my health, happiness, and wealth now.
~ I have a right to show my feeling of confidence and self-worth now.
~ I claim rights to wealth, happiness, and health now.
~ I claim all good that comes to me now.
~ I propose to enjoy standing up for myself here and now.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to begin something good here.
~ I am ready,willing, and able to learn to use appropriate resources to multiply my capabilities now.
~ Mental and monetary capital are resources I have here,
~ I am ready, willing, and able to learn to see that the resource I employ is clean, quiet, and healthy now.
~ I am improving here and now.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to attend to  feeling an emotion of mine here.
~

No comments:

Post a Comment