Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Action Affirmations

~ I am ready and willing to learn to see a move toward taking better care of myself as a major event now.
~ I am ready, willing, and able to learn to take a better action now.
~ I am ready to learn to consider the nature of a better action here.
~ I am ready, willing, and able to learn to take 'the right action' here in the knowledge that the results are out of my hands.
~ I am willing to reconsider the nature of a right action here.
~ I am willing to see community as a kind of activity today.
~ I am ready, willing, and able to learn to take the most beneficial action now.
~ I am ready, willing, to learn to take the most health producing action I see now.
~ I am ready to learn to be more clearly aware of the nature of a healthy action here.
~ I am ready to learn to list examples of actions that are likely to result in good health here.
~ I am willing to consider what I would like this action to produce now.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to better understand the question now.
~ I am ready, willing, and able to learn to tread a more pleasant way now.
~ I am ready, willing, and able to learn to tread a more tranquil path here.
~ I intend to be helpful now.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to give myself healthy tranquility here.
~ I am ready and willing to do it now.
~ I propose to attend to the conditions in which I feel energized now.
~ I am ready, willing, and able to learn to note a motive of mine this week.
~ I propose to attend to my motive now.
~ I am ready, willing, and able to learn to pray for decisiveness this week.
~ I am ready, willing, and able to learn to better know what it means to clarify the reality of my environment here.
~ I give myself great days.


No comments:

Post a Comment