Search This Blog

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Here

~ I am ready and willing to learn to plan to maintain a high level of good health here.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to be aware of who I love here.
~ I an ready and willing to learn to be a bit more aware of those I love here.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to admit a fear of mine here.
~ I am ready, willing, and able to learn to carry out an act I truly enjoy carrying out here.
~ I seek to accept reality with serenity this  season.
~ I propose to accept the reality of my own ignorance right here and right now.
~ I am ready to learn to accept the ignorance of the people around me here.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to know what it means to let truth go into action here.
~ I am ready to learn to clarify a fear of mine related to health today.
~ I am ready to learn to clarify another fear of mine today.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to admit a hurt of mine here.
~ I am ready to learn to better my position here.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to behave in a which is right for me here.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to know what it means right here and right now to let truth go into action.
~ I Intend to know what it means to hurl my life after my held conception of the truth this year.
~ There is a place for humanity in this universe here.
~ I am ready, willing, and able to let a happening to occur here and now.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to be aware that the universe and humanity are 'made for each other' today.

No comments:

Post a Comment