Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Affirming While Not Feeling Affirmative

~ I choose to be more honest with myself here and now.
~ I am a custodian of the human race here.
~ The time is now.
~ I am ready to learn to teach as I am asked here.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to accentuate the positive today.
~ I am ready, willing and able to learn to do that which is worthy of me here and now.
~ I am ready, willing, and able to learn to more promptly recognize a clear and present danger here and now.
~ I am ready, willing, and able to learn to feel safe enough now.
~ I am ready, willing, and able to learn to give myself a better chance to feel well enough protected now.
~ I propose to know how to repair a flaw of mine here.
~ I propose to fill in a gap in my understanding right here and right now.
~ I propose to learn here.
~ I propose to replace an old destructive attitude with a new consciously constructive attitude right here and right now.
~ I am willing to become more clearly aware of a destructive attitude of mine today.
~ I am ready to learn to identify a destructive attitude of mine here.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to practice an consciously constructive attitude now.
~ I am ready to learn to do a systematic personal inventory here.
~ I propose to be a bit more aware of an attitude of mine of mine now.
~ I am ready to learn to consider the process involved here.
~ I am ready willing and able to learn to consider what it means to 'do that which comes naturally' now.
~ I intend to be more aware of what is happening this month.
~ I am ready to learn to find out what is going on with me here.
~ I am ready, willing, and able to learn to be more aware of what is going on with me this season.
~ I propose to know more about an motive of mine this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment