Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I Affirm

~ I have a recovery process before me today
~ I am willing to be truly here now.
~ I am willing to prepare to enjoy the adventure ahead today.
~ I am willing to use my time in this place to strengthen and energize myself today. I am ready to learn to use my time in this place to strengthen and energize myself here.
~ I am ready, willing, and able to learn to better understand the purpose of money in my life now.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to trust my power a bit more appropriately now.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to trust my mind a bit more appropriately now.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to talk a bit more appropriately now.
~ I am willing to learn to see another as a possible source of need fulfillment today.
~ I am ready to learn to benefit by taking a step beyond the step beyond here.
~ I propose to demonstrate my friendliness in a better way now.
~ I am ready to learn to better perceive the working of the all in this instant.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to feel it all and to interpret it more appropriately now.
~ I am ready, willing, and able to learn to let myself and another benefit a bit more from my experience here and now.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to let myself and another benefit a bit more from my strength here.
~ I am ready, willing, and able to learn to more consciously interpret that which I observe right here and right now.
~ I am willing to be happy to move on to to a better place today.
~ Reality is perfect as it is today.





No comments:

Post a Comment