Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Miscellaneous Affirmations


  • I am ready to learn to let my pre-conscious mind find a better way this year.
  • I am ready to learn to reconsider the nature of a constructive thought today.
  • I am ready to learn more about fermented foods this season.
  • I am ready to learn to be open to the revelation of a way to an excellent future this month.
  • I am ready to learn to let an excellent way to better health be revealed to me this week.
  • I am ready to learn about dietary sources of niacin this day.
  • I am ready to learn to let an excellent way to more peace and prosperity be revealed to me here.
  • I am ready to let more love into my life this day.
  • I am ready to learn to live closer to a source of excellent and inexpensive avocados this hour.
  • I am ready to learn to be more loving this minute.
  • I am ready to learn to trust all of myself more realistically here.
  • I am ready to learn to eat a smaller meal this second.
  • I am ready and willing to learn to enjoy being care about a bit more here.
  • I am ready and willing to learn to stand up for myself a bit more effectively here.
  • I am ready to learn to find the motivation to be more physically active this moment.
  • I am ready to learn to stand up for myself to better effect this instant.
  • My pre-conscious reveals to me an answer that I desire here.
  • I am ready to learn to have an important question better in mind here.

No comments:

Post a Comment