Search This Blog

Friday, August 12, 2011

Action in This Place

~ I desire to take appropriate action right here and right now.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to better keep sane here and now.
~ I am grateful and thankful to be this season.
~ I propose to practice my friendliness this season.
~ I am ready to learn to be more aware of the source of my grief and pain here.
~ I am ready to learn to be more aware of the nature of my grief and pain here.
~ I am ready to learn to be more aware of the source of my joy and pleasure here.
~ I am ready to learn to be more aware of the nature of my joy and pleasure here.
~ I propose to give myself something interesting and worthy to do right here and right now.
~ I have a whole recovery process before me today.
~ I am willing to have this place well in mind today.
~ I am willing to have this place more truly in mind today.
~ I am willing to use my understanding of this place to effectively prepare to enjoy the adventure ahead.
~ I am willing to use my time in this place to strengthen and energize myself today.






No comments:

Post a Comment