Search This Blog

Friday, July 15, 2011

Affirmations

~ I act and do now.
~ I intend to get the best available advice outside of myself right here and right now.
~ I intend to receive the best available advice from another right here and right now.
~ I am ready, willing, and able to benefit by better attending to this activity now.
~ I am ready and willing to be appropriately willing here.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to be a bit more grateful here.
~ I am ready to learn to describe levels of expectation here.
~ I am ready to learn to say what I expect here.
~ I am ready, willing, and able to learn to be a bit more aware of a feeling of mine now.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to be a bit more aware of the nature of this emotion of mine now.
~ I am becoming more comfortable right here and right now.
~ I do that which needs to be done this season.
~ I have the courage to do that which needs to be done this season.
~ I am beginning to see a better future for myself now.
~ I am ready to learn to share an outline of our work together today.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to acknowledge a present need of mine right here and right now.
~ I am ready, willing, and able to practice acknowledging an actual need of mine right here and right now.
~ I have a need right here and right now.
~ I am ready to learn to describe myself more usefully here.
~ It is okay to want what I want right here and right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment