Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Abilities and Potentials

~ I am ready to practice being aware of my reaction to that which is happening to me this year.
~ I seek to empower myself this year.
~ I seek to envision the greatness of which I am capable this year.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to think more about awareness this year.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to be more aware of that which is important to me here.
~ I am ready to learn to consider that my attitude toward my potential may well be a key to my personal fulfillment here.
~ I seek to have a more useful attitude toward my potential this year.
~ I am ready and willing to learn a new healthy response to the stimuli of life here.
~ I plan to see many good alternatives in this situation this year.
~ I like myself here.
~ I expect to follow a path to a goal I find worthy here.
~ I plan to follow a path to an achievement I find worthy today.
~ I plan to see another worthy goal here.
~ I am ready to increase my income this year.
~ I am ready to use an error or a mistake as a way of learning here.
~ I am willing to let go of an error or mistake once I have learned from it here.
~ I seek to remember, reinforce, and to dwell a bit on a success of mine here.
~ I expect to view myself in terms of my abilities, interests, and goals here.
~ I seek to base more of my actions and decisions on rational thinking which includes consideration of my feelings here.

No comments:

Post a Comment