Search This Blog

Monday, June 27, 2011

Old Affirmations Reviewed

~ I am ready to learn to be clearer about my top goal here.
~ I am ready and willing to live a worthy life this instant.
~ I am ready to learn to enjoy this second.
~ I am ready to learn to get into better physical condition and shape this minute.
~ I am ready to learn to have an abundant flow of income to myself this hour.
~ I am appropriately proud this week.
~ I am willing to know what it means to pay value to myself this season.
~ I am thankful for the quality of my health this year.
~ I am thankful for the good in my life this year.
~ I am grateful for the good people in my life right here and right now.
~ I am ready and willing to practice grooming and dressing myself well right now.
~ I am ready and willing to practice producing that which I need now.
~ I expect to enjoy being alive right here and right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment