Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Habit Affirmations

~ I am ready and willing to learn to be a better listener this season.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to better attend to the urging of the best within me this month.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to acknowledge that self is one with all this week.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to practice listening to the best within me this me this day.
~ I am ready to learn to decide this hour to meditate more regularly.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to act more promptly on my better insight this hour.
~ Meditation clarifies my mind through ordering my thoughts this second.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to consider this moment what I do to make a difficult decision.
~ I look at the information I have on hand with which to make the decision here.
~ I do what I can to get the information I need to make the decision now.
~ I make the decision as soon as seems good with the decision I have on hand here and now.
~ I keep the nature of my decision well in mind right here and right now.
~ I observe the results of my decision this year.
~ I lay-out the data, information, facts in a few simple sentences here.
~ I honor my feelings now.
~ I contemplate my three or four complete core sentences related to my difficult decision one at a time and all together this moment.
~ I describe my difficulty in making the decision in one short sentence now.
~ I am ready to learn to work through the problem area of a difficult decision by using the 12 Steps today.
~ I am ready to learn to re-frame the decision here.
~ I am ready to learn to drop the decision for now.
~ I am ready to learn to act lawfully right here and right now.
~ I am ready to learn to adjust my apprehension of the law this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment