Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Affirmations Here

~ I use me for my greater good here.
~ I am ready to learn to see the good more clearly here.
~ I act in accord with my better judgement here.
~ I honor my capability and use it for good here.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to support myself in a new way here.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to allow a friend to help me here.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to ask for help when I need it today.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to find a new positive way to fill a need of mine here.
~ I am ready to earn to be a better lover here.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to experience a bit more safety and love here.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to express myself with abundant clarity here.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to take fuller responsibility for my feelings, thoughts, and acts here.
~ I am ready to learn to live a bit more abundantly here.
~ I am an excellent and worthy person here.
~ I am grateful to be living in health and joy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment