Search This Blog

Sunday, January 9, 2011

A for Anthropology

I recently completed an undergraduate Archaeology class which I mistook for an Anthropology class.


Got an 'A' even though my final paper was disorganized, slow to get to the point, had sub-standard sentential structure, and was poorly punctuated.(Thank programmers for 'spell-check.')Other than that, my citations and references were poorly handled. On the positive side it was 'interesting,' ,thoughtful,' and not plagiarized, but it was really disorganized.


I enjoyed getting a feel for advances in our understanding of pre-history in this class. I was so pleased that I may take a history class next semester.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe putting on some reading glasses could help in picking classes to sign up for, Richard.
    :^)

    Congrats! on the "A" - you done good.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gerry.

    May be close to time for me to get better reading glass that are available at a local drugstore.

    ReplyDelete