Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Between Conservative and Liberal

It seems that Liberals and conservatives haven't been able to agree even on the meaning of 'conservative' and 'liberal.' 


However,......
I believe that I have found one idea wherein they have found agreement.In listening to those who speak in a moderate tone of voice, I seem to be hearing them express the idea that it would be good for us to attend to the long term. They agree that we should give more attention to understanding and planning for the long term.


Well, making time to attend to our long term doings and dealings seems reasonable to me.


If any long term attending occurs, I hope it includes attending to the salary, wages, and well being of my neighbors as much a it does to the manipulation of big capital.


Who's job is it to attend to the long term? Who, among us, is responsible for long term attention to the important?

No comments:

Post a Comment