Search This Blog

Saturday, December 25, 2010

I Can Nap Today

~ I am ready to learn to do something useful and practical about it today.
~ I am ready to learn to define it a bit more clearly today.
~ I am ready to learn to know that a nap is good for me today.
~ I am ready to learn to do it promptly today.
~ I am ready to learn to get rid of papers and records that I am unlikely to use today.
~ I am ready to learn to understand that a nap is good for me today.
~ I am ready to learn to stay reasonably busy today.
~ I am ready to learn to take a nap promptly today.
~ I am ready to learn to avoid a grumpy person today.
~ I am ready to learn to avoid others while I am grumpy today.
~ I am ready to learn to live today.
~ I am ready to learn to spend a bit more time out among them today.

2 comments:

  1. What's this about avoiding a grumpy person today.
    Happy Holiday Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are not the target. Hi.

    Didn't sleep enough last night. Guess I thought ought to keep an eye out for Santa.

    Hugs are good.

    ReplyDelete