Search This Blog

Saturday, November 20, 2010

"Enmismado"

~ I am ready to learn to be helped today. I am ready and willing to learn to be helped here.I am ready willing and able to learned to be helped now.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to let myself be helped today.
~ I am willing to believe that it is okay for me to be with others a bit more today.
~ I am ready to learn to better my condition today.
~ I am willing to better know what I mean by "my condition" today.
~ I am willing to have a continuing flow of incoming wealth today. 
~ I am willing to take action to know myself better today.
~ I am willing to be well poised and kind today.
~ I am willing to acknowledge that my ability to speak Spanish is not improving today.
~ I propose to increase my income today. I intend to increase my income here. I seek to increase my income now.
~ I am willing to have my resources more clearly in mind today.





No comments:

Post a Comment