Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Enduring Purpose

  • I am ready to learn to be more aware of the nurturing acts and behaviors I enjoy today.
  • I dare to know what I love to do here.
  • I am ready and willing to learn to treat a person very well here.
  • I am ready and willing to learn to receive payment for the use of my knowledge and skill today.
  • I avoid a compulsive act here.
  • I can do that which is necessary here.
  • I am ready to learn to know what I am doing to improve my economic position here.
  • I am ready to learn to be more aware of that which I am doing to get more money today.
  • I get the money here.
  • I am ready to learn to put aside aimlessness and weakness here.
  • I am willing to embrace my direction and strength today.
  • I am ready and willing to learn to carry out my legitimate purpose here.
  • I am ready to learn to know the purpose of this thought here.
  • I am ready and willing to learn to better mark out a straight path the the achievement of my purpose here
  • I can do it here.
  • I can do here.
  • I am ready willing and able to learn to know my purpose now.
  • I welcome thoughts of my purpose now.

No comments:

Post a Comment