Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

1960s

~ I am ready to learn to make better use of the phone today.
~ I am willing to benefit  bit more from telephone service.
~ I cherish beauty today.
~ I am grateful for strength, calm, and serenity today,
~ I am willing to flourish and thrive here.
~ I am willing to consider the nature of a core issue here.
~ I am willing to remember the 60s and to be here now.
~ I am ready to learn to let reality surface here.
~ I am learning to better please myself today.
~ I am ready to learn to better know that which I love to do today.
~ Today I know my self of yesterday.
~ I use my language skill to let a person know what I desire today.
~ I use my language skill to let a person know how I may serve.
~ I do it with thought and purpose.
~ I do it for the fun of it this year.
~ I can do that which is necessary today.

No comments:

Post a Comment