Search This Blog

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Will You Tell Me Why?

I heard people say that they didn't like President Bush. They said they had good reasons for not liking him.
I hear people saying that they don't like President Obama. They say that they have good reasons for not liking him.
I haven't heard what not liking a certain man or woman has to do with the Presidency.
What does liking a person or persons have to do with policy of governance?
I asked a neighbor some of these questions recently. With some heat he sited "Obama Care." I said that I did not know what that was and doubted that it existed. He said that it was a new law. I said that Presidents don't make law. My neighbor walked away. We waved to each other this morning, but he didn't offer to talk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment