Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

What Do I Know?

~ I am ready and willing to learn to have a bright beginning this year
~ I am ready and willing to learn if I can have a better dream tonight.
~ I am ready to know whether or not I can let a good dream of mine come true here?
~ I am ready and willing to learn to understand my age more realistically here.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to have a more useful understating of my age here.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to believe that this situation matters and still sit loose in the saddle here.
~ I am ready to learn to be much more clearly aware of the nature of this situation today.
~ I am ready to learn to believe that I am important enough to me here.
~ I am ready and willing to lean to believe that my life is important enough to me here.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to believe that I can positively effect this important aspect of my life here

No comments:

Post a Comment