Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Self and Beyond

~ I propose to believe that this Earth is my good home now.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to let the Earth be my own good home here.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to let my best self move forward here.
~ I am ready ad willing to learn to believe that I have the power to let my best self act right here and right now.
~ I am ready to learn to envision a good result here. I am ready, willing, and able to learn to envision a good result now.
~ I am ready, willing, and able to learn to believe that my life can be good here.
~ I am ready to learn to see that my life is good here.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to believe that I can make my life better this year.
~ I am ready, willing, and able to give myself a chance for a better life today.

No comments:

Post a Comment