Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My History

~ I am ready to consider befriending a person who comment on this blog here.
~ I am ready and willing to be a bit more aware of my beliefs and attitudes about security here.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to feel welcomed by persons I respect and like today.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to let the most sensitive feeling part of me point me to a need of mine here
~ I am ready to learn to be a bit more realistic this season.
~ I am ready, willing, and able to learn to understand myself well enough to give myself a better life this year.
~ I am ready to learn to admit here that I did not feel loved as a child.
~ I am ready to learn to be  aware here that my feelings and needs were discouraged by my parents when I was a child.

No comments:

Post a Comment